6 Quick and Easy Blackstone Recipes for Busy Weeknights
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
Are you looking for some easy Blackstone recipes to make on busy weeknights? Well, look no further! We’ve rounded up a list of six quick and easy Blackstone recipes from some of our favorite creators that you can make in no time. Whether you’re a Blackstone novice or a seasoned pro, these recipes are sure to please. So grab your ingredients and let’s get cooking!
1) The Classic Blackstone Burger Recipe
Who doesn’t love a good burger? And when it comes to cooking burgers, nothing beats the Blackstone griddle. It gives the burgers that perfect sear and juicy interior, making it the go-to for many burger lovers. Here’s how you can make the classic Blackstone burger at home in no time.
- 1 lb ground beef (80/20)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices of cheese (cheddar or American)
- Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles (optional)
- Ketchup and mustard (optional)
- Preheat the Blackstone griddle to high heat.
- Divide the ground beef into four equal portions.
- Season each portion with salt and black pepper.
- Shape the beef into patties about 1/2 inch thick and make a slight indentation in the center to prevent it from puffing up during cooking.
- Place the patties on the griddle and let them cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of each patty during the last minute of cooking.
- While the patties are cooking, toast the burger buns on the griddle for about 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burgers with the lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, and mustard.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your juicy, delicious Blackstone burgers!
There you have it, the classic Blackstone burger recipe that will surely satisfy your burger cravings. It’s quick and easy to make, perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to enjoy a good meal without spending hours in the kitchen. Happy griddling!
2) Garlic Butter Shrimp and Asparagus
This recipe is perfect for those nights when you need to whip up something quick and easy. It only takes a few ingredients and about 10 minutes to cook.
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your Blackstone to medium-high heat.
- Melt the butter on the griddle.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and asparagus to the griddle.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping the shrimp halfway through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe is not only quick and easy but also healthy. Shrimp is a great source of protein and asparagus is packed with nutrients like fiber, folate, and vitamins A, C, and K. Plus, the garlic and butter add tons of flavor.
If you want to make this recipe even more interesting, try adding some lemon juice or red pepper flakes for some extra zest and spice.
Overall, this garlic butter shrimp and asparagus recipe is a perfect weeknight meal that is easy to make and packed with flavor and nutrition. Try it out for your next dinner and impress your family and friends with your Blackstone cooking skills.
3) Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
When you want to switch up your chicken game, these teriyaki chicken skewers on the Blackstone griddle are sure to satisfy. The sweet and savory marinade takes only minutes to make, and the griddle helps the chicken cook quickly and evenly. Plus, skewers make it easy to portion out your meal and add a fun touch for presentation.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger until the sugar has dissolved.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and place in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over chicken skewers and let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat and lightly oil the surface.
- Place the skewers onto the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is fully cooked through and lightly charred.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
This recipe is also versatile, as you can switch out the chicken for other protein sources like shrimp or tofu. Plus, you can add in vegetables like bell peppers and onions to make it a complete meal. Give these teriyaki chicken skewers a try on your Blackstone griddle for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
4) Grilled Pizza Margherita
Pizza lovers, rejoice! With the Blackstone griddle, you can whip up a delicious pizza in no time. The grilled pizza Margherita recipe is a classic and perfect for a cozy night in or a weekend lunch with family and friends. Here’s how to make it.
- 1 premade pizza dough (or homemade, if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for brushing the dough
- Preheat your Blackstone griddle on medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough to the desired thickness. Brush with olive oil.
- Place the pizza dough on the hot griddle. Let cook for a few minutes, or until it starts to get crispy on the bottom.
- Once the bottom is crispy, flip the dough over with a spatula.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the crust. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Add the fresh basil leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the griddle with a lid to allow the cheese to melt and the crust to cook thoroughly.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove the pizza from the griddle with a spatula. Cut into slices and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious and easy grilled pizza Margherita on the Blackstone griddle! This recipe is a crowd-pleaser, and you can always switch up the toppings to your liking. Bon appétit!
5) Breakfast Hash with Eggs
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what better way to start your day than with a hearty and flavorful breakfast hash. This recipe is easy to make and uses simple ingredients that you can find at your local grocery store.
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices of bacon, diced
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat.
- Add the diced potatoes to the griddle and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned.
- Add the chopped onion, bell pepper, and minced garlic to the potatoes and cook for another 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- In a separate pan, cook the diced bacon until crispy. Drain off any excess fat and add the bacon to the potato mixture.
- Create four wells in the potato mixture and crack an egg into each well. Season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the eggs for 3-4 minutes until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Garnish the breakfast hash with fresh parsley if desired.
This breakfast hash is a great way to start your day off on the right foot. It’s packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep you feeling full and satisfied throughout the morning. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover vegetables you may have in your fridge. So the next time you’re looking for an easy and delicious breakfast recipe, give this breakfast hash a try on your Blackstone griddle!
6) Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Who doesn’t love a good pulled pork sandwich? This recipe takes things up a notch with the smoky flavor of the Blackstone grill. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4-5 lb. pork shoulder or Boston butt
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Hamburger buns
- Optional: coleslaw for topping
- Preheat your Blackstone grill to 225-250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season your pork shoulder with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Place the pork on the grill and close the lid. Cook for about 6-7 hours or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the pork is done, remove it from the grill and let it rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Using two forks, pull apart the pork into small shreds.
- Mix in your favorite barbecue sauce until the pork is coated to your liking.
- Toast your hamburger buns on the Blackstone grill and assemble your sandwiches with the pulled pork. Top with coleslaw if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe is great for feeding a crowd and is sure to impress with its rich and smoky flavor. Don’t forget to pair it with your favorite sides like mac and cheese or grilled corn on the cob. Happy grilling!